What is Merlin's Challenge?
Merlin's Challenge is a weekly contest that rewards the three members who earned the most satoshi for the week. Every Sunday at midnight, three
members will be rewarded for their hard work with piece of the pot, and a new challenge will begin to give every member a chance to rise to the top and meet
Throughout the week Merlin's Challenge will grow as members earn satoshi by mining, using our faucet rotator, and competing in Merlin's Gauntlet.
This Week's Top Earners
Any Tips On How I Can Win?
The only thing you need to do to win Merlin's Challenge is earn the most satoshi. There are no tickets, there is no raffle. Your chance
of winning Merlin's Challenge is entirely up to you.
To that end, here's a few tips on maximizing your satoshi earnings:
- You can run Merlin's Gauntlet up to 24 times a day, so that's 24 chances to earn more satoshi.
- There are four "mini-faucets" you can claim from in the form of Bounty Quests found in Merlin's Bounty and can each be completed daily for a chance to not only win Merlin's Bounty but other rewards like satoshi, gold, or earnings- boosting potions.
- Using our faucet rotator every day guarantees you a portion of the daily faucet bonus that is distributed the following day. The more you claim from faucets, the higher your daily faucet bonus will be.
- If you haven't already done so, turning on background mining in Merlin's Mine is a great way to earn a little extra each day.
- Try to meet your daily goal each day. As you earn more each day, your daily goal will begin to rise, and so will the bonus you get for reaching it.
- Winnings from Merlin's Treasure and Merlin's Bounty both count towards your weekly satoshi earnings, so make sure to actively participate in both.
- Referral Earnings also count towards you weekly satoshi earnings. The more active members you refer, the easier it will be to climb the ranks to the top of the challenge each week.